Lamps are part of the hazardous waste streams that a company can choose to manage by recycling, instead of disposal following the stringent requirements of the hazardous waste regulations.
Option 1: Prepaid Lamp boxes
· For limited small quantities, use our Prepaid Lamp Recycling Kit to recycle: CFLs, compact fluorescents, fluorescent lamps, HID, high intensity discharge, shielded fluorescent, u-shape, u-bends, circular, and incandescent bulbs.
· Each prepaid kit includes a UN certified box that meets al US DOT and EPA requirements. One price includes the delivery of the empty box to your facility, return of the full box via FedEx Ground to our licensed facility, processing and recycling of the bulbs and a Certificate of Recycling.
Option 2: On-site pickup;
Used fluorescent, high intensity discharge, sodium vapor, mercury vapor, neon, compact, shatter shields, spot lights, flood lights, and incandescent lamps along with HID and fluorescent light fixtures.
Package, shrink wrap to a pallet and call RMI for a pickup.
Our helpful staff will guide you from scheduling to Certificate of Recycling.
(Electronic Equipment and Batteries can also be picked up at this time.)
Option 3: The Bulb Eater
· Crushes straight lamps of any length
· Crushes u-tube lamps (model VRS-U only)
· Crushes a 4-foot fluorescent lamp in 1 second
· Reduce labor by up to 20 hours per 1,000 lamps
· Save up to 50% on recycling costs
· Minimize storage space by up to 80%
In addition to complying with EPA and OSHA standards, the Bulb Eater® frees up valuable storage space normally filled with boxes of spent whole lamps, reduces handling and related labor costs, and typically cuts recycling costs by 50% or more.
Call for pricing to recycle universal and electronic waste: batteries, ballasts, fluorescent bulbs, capacitors, electronics, transformers, etc